• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player install problems

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried installing the newest version of Flash player.  It will not install.  I have tried all the recomended fixes, nothing works.  Can't watch anything online, almost every site says to install the new flash player.  I have read that alot of people are having the same problem.  Is there a solution to this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my device operating sys is Windows Phone 8.1, browser is Internet Explorer and device is Nokia Lumia 735. When I try to get Flash Player I can Read this Message:

We're Sorry This content requires Adobe Flash Player, which is not supported by your device. This content can be viewed on a desktop computer or on mobile devices that support Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Adobe Flash Player is not supported on Windows Phone.

-Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines