• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book appears BLANK on Adobe Digital edditons

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a windows PC. I have purchased a book through iTunes, and found to my disgust that I can not read it. I have installed Adobe Digital Editions, and it seems to open the book, and I can see the pages numbers and expand and view the table of contents ... but the pages all appear BLANK ???? Please help. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Books purchased through iTunes are normally protected by DRM, and are meant to be read on the iBooks app. Unless you have a device that has the iBooks app it can't be read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks toniste, but I don't have an iphone or ipad ... and I can't find a PC version of iBooks .... surely there must be way that I can view the book I purchased on my windows PC ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌iBooks always state what the requirements are:

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines