• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Orientation Flip on start (possible bug)

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I just found out what seems to be a bug in Flash Builder or AIR which I can't seem to resolve, and it's really driving me mad. So I'm asking for the help of all of you, to see if you have the same problem as me.

So, what's happening is that when I have this configuration below set in the xml manifest file, in the initialWindow node ofc, my app will just flip the orientation upside down when it starts.

<aspectRatio>landscape</aspectRatio>

<autoOrients>true</autoOrients>

<fullScreen>true</fullScreen>

<visible>true</visible>

<softKeyboardBehavior>none</softKeyboardBehavior>

The problem disappears once I remove the 1st line or set it to portrait, but I need it there, because my app only works in landscape.

I tested this in AIR 15,16 and 17 and always got the same result. Once, it started working by setting the flag "swf-version" to 16 in the compiler arguments, other times it just randomly starts working. Now it just won't work no matter the value of that flag.

So, can anyone please test this on a simple app, and tell me weather it works or not? Or maybe point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't anyone help a guy out? Trying to do a basic app with these configurations, seeing what it results in?

I'm thinking of submitting a bug to Adobe, but was hoping I could better understand the root cause of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is only happening on Android, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines