• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are FrameMaker Source Files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2007 Nov 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an experienced FrameMaker user, but have never used RoboHelp. I'm evaluating the Tech Comm Suite for a client. I succeeded in using the Reviewer's Guide to import FrameMaker files & deploy a help system. Next, I created my own project and followed the instructions in the Adobe blog to import FrameMaker files. Now, I'm attempting to follow the instructions in the Adobe blog "Updating linked FrameMaker files," which explains how to update the style mappings. However, I can't find or don't recognize the FrameMaker files that I imported in RoboHelp.

Help?

Thanks,
Carol

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 26, 2007 Nov 26, 2007
OK. So I hadn't imported anything but the .book file. Muddling on...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. So I hadn't imported anything but the .book file. Muddling on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Carol. I had followed your original inquiry and I'm still a bit confused. Were you able to do what you had wanted with the tutorials? Let us know if not.
Thanx,
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You need to use the Add by Reference command to add the book. It is not clear from your post if you imported the book or added it as a "live link" by using Add by Reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp