Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp ACE Exam

Participant ,
Nov 26, 2007 Nov 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'd like to take the exam to become an Adobe Certified Expert on RoboHelp...only I can't seem to find out when the next exam is being offered!

I've checked the following URL (as indicated in the ACE informational materials): www.adobe.com/support/certification/ace_certify.html - there is nothing about a RoboHelp exam.

I've called customer service - 800-833-6687 - and they don't seem to know anything more than what I already know (i.e., how to prepare for the exam, details about the exam itself, the fee, recertification). They couldn't tell me any kind of timeframe (i.e., a month and a year), but since those who are currently certified must be recertified within 90 days after a new version is released, I imagine that the exam will have to be available prior to January 30, 2008, or thereabouts, since RH7 was released around October 30, 2007.

Does anyone know when the test will be offered/available?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Nov 26, 2007 Nov 26, 2007
Yes LaKisha1
Certification is something Rick, myself and other "old timers" here have been requesting for a long time under Macromedia. Happily, Adobe is gearing up some nice programs that I'm assuming will be rolled out in the first part of next year.
Stay tuned. You will hear it here first!
Thanx
john

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI LaKisha1

I know an exam is in the works. But it's anyone's guess as to when it will appear.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THanks Rick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes LaKisha1
Certification is something Rick, myself and other "old timers" here have been requesting for a long time under Macromedia. Happily, Adobe is gearing up some nice programs that I'm assuming will be rolled out in the first part of next year.
Stay tuned. You will hear it here first!
Thanx
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Great! Thanks John!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp