• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admin API & Archive Generation

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had much time to look at CF8 as yet, and this may even be possible with CF7, but I wondered if anyone has any knowledge of archive files being created through either the CF admin API, or perhaps through some Java objects used in CF?

Cheers.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007
For anyone else that might stumble accross this, I haven't been able to find anything in the admin api of CF8 that would facilitate this. I'm not sure if it's possible with some Java classes, but then I can't imagine getting the coldfusion server settings (DSNs' etc..) would be possible.

If anyone knows otherwise, feel free to let me know. I'll take this as my own answer for now though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
For anyone else that might stumble accross this, I haven't been able to find anything in the admin api of CF8 that would facilitate this. I'm not sure if it's possible with some Java classes, but then I can't imagine getting the coldfusion server settings (DSNs' etc..) would be possible.

If anyone knows otherwise, feel free to let me know. I'll take this as my own answer for now though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation