Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download version 17 on windows 7

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have been trying to download the most recent version of flashplayer and everything downloads as if it works but when I check the status of my current flashplayer it states that I am using 15.  How can I get 17 to download appropriately?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please visit the page below, click the "check now" button, and copy/paste the results into a forum reply?  It'll help us understand how to resolve the problem.

Flash Player Help

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version

Your browser name

Google Chrome

Your Operating System (OS)

Windows (Windows 7)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please go to the Control Panel and open the Flash Player item listed. When the Flash Player Settings Manager displays, click on the 'Updates' tab.  Please take a screenshot of the window and post it here (How to post a screenshot in the forum).

If the Settings Manager doesn't have an 'Updates' tab, click on the 'Advanced' tab.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I go to the control panel there is no option to select the flash player... can you be more specific...  below is what i see when i go to the control panel

Control Panel.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nick,

On the Control Panel, if you change the "View by" setting in the upper right hand of the screen to "Large icons"; you will see the Flash Player icon as well as all the other icons for the Control Panel.

Click on the Flash Player icon and then Updates tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flashplayer updates tab.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nickr50893869,

The Flash Player embedded in Google Chrome will not display in the Flash Player Settings Manager.  If you have Chrome configured to update automatically it should have already been updated to 17.0.0.169.  You can verify by going to Flash Player Help using Chrome and clicking the 'Check Now' button.  If it's not updated to 16.0.0.169, check to see that you have the latest version of Chrome (42.0.2311.90) installed.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this mean that I have the most up to date flashplayer?

Flashplayer via google chrome.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

Just to add, the screen shot provided by you above states that you are using Google Chrome.

Google chrome comes with bundled flash player plugin which updates with Google chrome update. Can you please try updating your google chrome and check your flash version again ? (Though google chrome is set to update automatically, but may be its disabled in your system)

If you still face the issue, please reply us with your google chrome version (To find google chrome version go to Google chrome -> More options button -> About google chrome) along with the screenshot requested by Maria above.

-Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Varun.  I totally missed the browser in use.

@nickr50893869,

I apologize for missing that you're using Chrome and sending you to the wrong place to check for an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Chrome Settings.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Chrome Settings.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like you posted the screenshot as I was posting my reply.  You do indeed have the latest version of Chrome, which should have 17.0.0.169.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines