• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting HLP to Webhelp - TOC has erroneous chm url

Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We're looking to move from old winhelp (.hlp) projects made with an old (circa 1998) version of Robohelp, to html-based webhelp made with RoboHelp 11. I was amazed to see that you could import a winhelp project by specifying an hpj file. The conversion seem to go ok, but most of the entries in the new table of contents looked like they were trying to go to some other chm file (which is weird since we didn't use chm files before and I wasn't converting to chm based help). The TOC links are labeled as "Remote URLs" instead of local html files. For some reason it looks like it's treating most of the topics on the TOC as external topics, which they are not. Has anyone seen this before and know an easy fix?

Many thanks,

-Keith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Snippets my site hosts an article written some time ago about converting WinHelp. Hope it helps.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp