Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Reloading - Urgent

Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2007 Nov 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have encountered a reloading problem, maybe your application also has the same problem but you didn't notice it. I am using CF8, IIS on XP and Firefox / IE.

This problem occurs when you save the below code in your main page and try to run it (main page is the default page of IIS, e.g. index.cfm) and you run it by calling only the root, for instance ( http://127.0.0.1/test).

But if you call it manually (e.g. main.cfm) and main.cfm is not the default IIS page, then it is ok (for instance: http://127.0.0.1/test/main.cfm). As long as it is the default page, then it has a problem. Or a page that is called by the default page using cflocation or cfinclude also has the same problem.

I have traced, the problem with the showing image on the cfgrid. When you run this code, the page will reload a few times. You can trace it by looking at your log file.

Anyone can help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance
Keiko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
index.cfm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<cflog file="test" text="this text will appear a few copies">

<cfform name="frmTest" format="flash" width="580" height="621">

<cfset qryTest = QueryNew("Test_Photo, Test_Name", "varchar, varchar")>
<cfset newRow = QueryAddRow(qryTest, 1)>
<cfset temp = QuerySetCell(qryTest, "Test_Photo", 'banners/sample1.jpg', 1)>
<cfset temp = QuerySetCell(qryTest, "Test_Name", "Mike", 1)>

<cfgrid name = "grdTest" query="qryTest">
<cfgridcolumn name = "Test_Photo" type="image" width="75">
<cfgridcolumn name = "Test_Name">
</cfgrid>

</cfform>

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm... Seems this is not the code issue. May be it's worh to look in the IIS/CF settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Vlad222,

But if we remove this line from the code, it works properly (log file is written one time only):
<cfgridcolumn name = "Test_Photo" type="image" width="75">

Can anyone try to test also? If you encounter the same issue, it may be a bug with CF otherwise I will check my CF and IIS settings.

Thanks in advance
Keiko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2007 Nov 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
tested your code on CF7 - all si OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation