• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got "trial expired" 1 day after download

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Presenter 10.0 for Windows trial version and it worked at first.  The next day when I clicked "Manage" in the top tool bar, I got "Your trial has expired." That was yesterday, and the same thing is still happening today.  Any thoughts on how to get the full 30 day trial to work?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you are clicking on the Manage button on the Quiz pane. I just want to be sure that we are clear what you are clicking on.

Have you previously installed a trial of Presenter on your computer? That could cause the trial to think that it had been on for 30 days already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jorma -

"Yes" to your question about clicking the "Manage" button.

And thanks for the suggestion about having previously installed a trial of Presenter.  I don't remember that, but it is possible.  Is there anything to be done in that case, or is the only option to purchase Presenter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could look at software that does registry clean up. Something like Glary Utilities. You may be able to remove the old registry file that is preventing you from having a full 30 day trial.

Purchasing a serial key would also work, but I understand if you want to evaluate the software first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorma - Ran the Glary Utilities, cleaned up all Registry issues it found, but "trial expired" problem continues.

(On the good side, it cleaned a few GB of old junk off my boot disk! )

Other suggestions, if you have any, will be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, glad you gained something from it.

The only other way I know to reset the 30 day clock is to apply a serial key, and then deactivate Presenter. This will reset the 30 day clock, though I'm not sure how valuable this is in your case.

You can try reaching out to Adobe to see if they have any more insight: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources