Copied

‌how to erase in Adobe draw

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Hi TigerDrive,

The eraser is the last "tool" in the toolset. A line with an erase mark trough it.

Let me know if you still don't see it.

Sue.

Draw_Eraser.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The eraser is located in the tools bar. In your drawing pane tap on the "Tools" selection icon

IMG_0022.PNG

This will bring up the Tools bar, which includes the Eraser tool

IMG_0023.PNG

Hope this helps,

Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just made this after thinking about the eraser tool for a little: AdobeDraw QuickTip: Erasers - YouTube

Dunno if it works for everyone, but it works for me pretty well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem in that I don't have the eraser tool visible. How do I get it to appear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TigerDrive,

The eraser is the last "tool" in the toolset. A line with an erase mark trough it.

Let me know if you still don't see it.

Sue.

Draw_Eraser.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

feature request: bring the eraser back so it is visible at all times. Erasing is used more than any other tool and it is hidden a few taps away as soon as you edit your brush colour or size which you also do often.

layers, share, etc re always visible but are used less often. Please improve the ux. The fact that this questions is even asked is like saying, "how do you type in google docs". Adobe can't be happy with a product that is that difficult to use.'

and ... Make it look like an eraser!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌has this been answered now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems like this is not working on Android.... or I'm not using the tools properly, which is not unlikely, I suppose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SecretSnackbar.

The eraser is the last tool in the brush set, the one with the checkerboard pattern.

The only thing I can think of regarding why it might not be working is that you don't have the layer, with content on it, selected. Make sure that the layer thumbnail, that has the content you want to erase, is outlined in orange.

Please let me know if erasing is still not working.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines