• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link for downloading skins?

Nov 28, 2007 Nov 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
when selscting to create a new skin from the web in RH then I am directed to a general Adobe service page. I could not find the download page which has evidently moved. I remember there were many skins to download in ehelp times so I´d like to have a look for a new project.

Anyone know the link to the online skins?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google "webhelp skins" and you'll get not only Adobe's page but also a few others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Perhaps you will find this link to offer some value.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the replies, after some fiddeling I finally found the Adobe skins page:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?s=5&from=1&o=desc&cat=142&scat=143&l=-1&event=produc...

I wonder why Adobe does not direct the built-in RH-link directly to this site. That would make it a lot easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp