Kindly check the below mentioned link and find answers to all your questions.
Please let us know if you have any further queries.
Hi Mr. Saini,
Thank you for your response. I still have the following questions:
1. Can Adobe CC be run with user privileges without elevated privileges?
2. Does software require periodic downloads?
3. How do I configure CC to not store objects in the cloud, but only locally?
Here are the details that you are looking for.
1. You need Administrative Privileges just to install the software
2. Creative Cloud needs to download whenever there is an update released.
3. Cloud storage is not an automatic service, your file would be saved on your machine itself. You can use cloud storage to keep your files handy if you want
- Creative Cloud Help | Browse, sync, and manage assets
- To restrict various services check : https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/attachments/Creative_Cloud_for_enterprise_Service _Endpoints.pdf
Kindly let us know if you have any further queries, we would be happy to help.