• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe photoshop lightroom has stopped working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desktop PC - Intel i7 - 4790 cpu/ 36 gb available for HDD/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750/ Windows 7 Home Premium

Creative Cloud - Ps CC (2014) / Lr CC (2015) / Br CC/ Ai CS6 all most updated

start Lr CC (2015) resulting "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working"

crash report as follows:

Faulting application name: lightroom.exe

version: 6.0.1.0

time stamp: 5523190c

Faulting module name: libcef.dll

version: 3.1750.1805.0

time stamp: 53eb9d68

Exception code: c000001d

Fault offset: 00000000020f5fa3

os version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

region setting code: 3076

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

I believe have sort of solved it (help from another forum)  - I have a Intel HD graphics driver. I went to Device Manager and disabled it. Lightroom now starts properly.  Once in lightroom I went to preferences and turned off the "use graphics processor" option.  I then re-enabled the graphics driver in Device manager and, although the first time I did this it failed after a few attempts Lightroom now works (with the graphics processor turned off) and the Graphics Driver enabled on windows - Goo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why still no adobe staff come solve this?

what should we do to get their immediate attention, bro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here...

Worked perfectly for a few hours and now constantly crashes on startup...???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this problem.  Thought I was loosing it for a minute.  Did a fresh windows install and re installed now crashing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had a chat session with Adobe, they recommended updating my display drivers (AMD Catalyst in my case)...
and what do you know..LR CC fixed and working like a charm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I have the latest invidia driver thats not a alpha and still doesn't

work :(. Got a tech support guy looking at my comp now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr CC bug1.jpg

me too and still no adobe staff give a shit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too.
Wanna know what Adobe doing now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the support chat thing...Adobe remote connected to my PC, problem sorted.

The problem was my display drivers. Lightroom is not the problem, mine is running smoothly now.

Get hold of support on Chat and they'll fix it. The problem lies on your machine, there's nothing they can do about it unless you contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2015 Nov 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you do online chat? I don't get the option.

I've done a brand new install of LR v6.0 standalone from disk onto Windows 10 running Intel HD graphics.

LR Error message Stopped.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, did you get an answer for this problem? I have the same issue with my brand new installed LR6 version and would be very thankful if you could help me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. It worked on Windows 8.1 but not on Windows 10. I've re downloaded and reinstalled and have made sure the drivers are updated and still no joy. Have you managed to get anywhere?  Have you discovered how to get the chat support? I only get option to check FAQs/forums and calling is not available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe have sort of solved it (help from another forum)  - I have a Intel HD graphics driver. I went to Device Manager and disabled it. Lightroom now starts properly.  Once in lightroom I went to preferences and turned off the "use graphics processor" option.  I then re-enabled the graphics driver in Device manager and, although the first time I did this it failed after a few attempts Lightroom now works (with the graphics processor turned off) and the Graphics Driver enabled on windows - Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2016 May 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do you disable the device manager if you can't even get into Lightroom?  I've read similar comments elsewhere and have tried deleting a preferences document but that doesn't help.  I can't fix it from within Lightroom as I can't even get in!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed ReneeD250811's "correct answer" steps but that only allows me to run Lr with the graphics driver disabled.  If I enable the graphics driver Lr fails the next time I try to run it.  I have tried re-enabling the graphics driver while Lr is running and when it is not running, both give the same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:  updating Lightroom from v 6.0 to v 6.6 has solved the problem.  Lightroom will now run without having to disable the graphics driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop i7 4700MQ GPU Gtx 760m memory 8GB

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: lightroom.exe

Application Version: 6.0.0.10

Application Timestamp: 5523190c

The name of the module with an error: libcef.dll

Version of the module with an error: 3.1750.1805.0

The timestamp module error: 53eb9d68

Exception code: c000001d

Moving the exception: 00000000020f5fa3

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1045

Additional Information 1: 1849

Additional Information 2: 1849c65267ce2967d89f315e1c3c4b82

Additional Information 3: 95b7

Additional Information 4: 95b7e9ed49fb3657956fc9b27015606a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine has stopped working to and i do do know how to fix it help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too 11277522_1164815076865768_127892133_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue now.  Uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't work.  I'm wondering if maybe my new nvidia drivers are to blame, I'm going to install an older driver and see if I can't get it sorted out.

This is extremely frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install it and will be working

Service Pack 1 for system Windows 7 i Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB976932)

link:

Download Dodatek Service Pack 1 dla systemów Windows 7 i Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB976932) from Offi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Thank you - This solution worked.  I have an AMD Radeon (TM) R9 360 running with on an i7 processor on Windows 10.  Had to roll back the update from April 10, 2017 to February 10, 2017.  LR6 is back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines