Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it's not listed in my computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which OS and  browser you are using and who is saying that you already have flash player installed?

-Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mulronke,

Flash Player when installed integrates itself with the browser[Except Google Chrome] to run flash content.Before answering your query we require some basic information:

1. you are using Flash Player on Browser?

2. you are using Flash Player on Operating System?

3. and Where do you see message Flash Player is already installed?

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I TOO HAVE A SIMILAR ISSUE.

FLASH PLAYER IS  NOT WORKING!THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE SINCE PURCHASE OF THIS LAPTOP(HP ENVY).

IT SAYS ITS INSTALLED ,THEREFORE WON'T LET ME DOWNLOAD IT. BUT,WHENEVER I NEED TO TRY TO ADD TO MY WEBSITE, IT SAYS I NEED FLASH PLAYER TO BE INSTALLED! AFTER CHECKING STATUS IT SAYS FOR PROBLEMS TO "ENABLE"AND TO DISENGAGE ACTIVE X.

I HAVE DONE THESE THINGS MULTIPLE TIMES,YESTERDAY ALONE I SPENT 4 HOURS WORKING ON IT,BUT I HAVE FOLLOWED THESE PROCEDURES MULTIPLE TIMES SINCE THE FIRST WEEK I HAD THIS LAPTOP INCLUDING A COUPLE OF 'SOFT' REFOREMATTING!

EVEN THOUGH IT TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO RE=INSTALL ADOBE FLASH PLAYER AFTER,BUT,AS I STATED,IT WON'T LET ME-TELLING ME ITS STILL THERE-I TOO CAN'T FIND IT IN MY PROGRAMS!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi leelastarr

What OS and browser you are using ?

-Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines