• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

While installing flashplayer the installation manager box is grayed out after clicking on run. My system is Windows 7 64bit and ie 11.

Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to play any videos in ie 11 and I am not able to install flash player.

So far I have uninstalled prior installation of flash player.  When I visit get adobe flash player sight with ie 11 whole sight box is grayed out.  so I tried to download the flash player for ie 11 with chrome and firefox. In both cases after running .exe file downloaded and saved on pc the flashplayer installation manger comes up for permissions.  but after clicking run, it is grayed out and nothing further happens. I will appreciate any help in getting this installed.

I have other laptop with Windows 7 professional  and ie 11.  there is no problem on playing videos in ie11 in this laptop.  so why do I have problem in this pc? Only difference is here I have Windows 7 Home premium.  Java version 32 and 64 bit are installed and enabled. Silverlight is enabled and adobe shockwave player is enabled, Active x control are disabled.  software rendering box is also checked in the advanced tab of ie 11.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi vasanthas62986264,

Can you please post a screenshot of the installer dialog window (please see How to post a screenshot in the forum).

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines