• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to install flash player on my new Macpro hardrive. It is downloaded but I get the continual message that my I.D. and password are wrong. Help please!

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install my downloaded flash player on my new MacPro hard drive.  I get the continual message that my I.D. and password are wrong.  I know they are not wrong and have tried a lot of combinations from old Macs and old passwords too.  Nothing works.  How can I get the job done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is the OS (Apple) asking for the password, not Flash Player.  Please see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

On Mac, this password prompt is presented by your operating system, and is intended to keep you from accidentally installing software which can harm your system. Flash Player does not throw this prompt, Apple does that.

Please provide machine credentials of currently logged in User to continue with the installation.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines