• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ExtendScriptToolkit Question

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a category for ExtendScriptToolkit questions.

Adobe RoboHelp 11 * About ExtendScript Toolkit support states

"Click the Click To Connect To Target Application to run RoboHelp. The icon is green to indicate that RoboHelp HTML is running.

Note: If you don’t select Adobe RoboHelp in the ExtendScript Toolkit, and you try running a script, an error occurs."

However, when I select Adobe RoboHelp 11, the link icon (shown in green above) is broken and red. I assumed I needed to navigate to the RoboHelp 11 executable and run it. However, selecting it brings up a dialog "Please select a language) and there is no executable option in the list.

How do you run RoboHelp 11 from the ExtendScript GUI?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe Willam will see this one – I don’t know enough about scripting; you may want to check out the Scripting forum over in the FrameMaker section – ExtendScript is used much more over there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a lot of problems connecting initially.

Willam made a couple of suggestions here.

Extendscript Toolkit - Cannot launch Robohelp error

Probably try closing everything and re-booting. As I state at the bottom of that thread, it might take a few attempts and a weekend with the computer off to magically resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you only want to launch RoboHelp, click the red link icon and RoboHelp will start. IF it doesn't, try restarting your pc as Amebr suggests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, all. I'll get back to this by Monday & let you know. I'm glad to know about the FrameMaker forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp