• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search for WebHelp in Robohelp 11 Not Functioning Correctly

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just generated WebHelp using RoboHelp 11. I have the latest patch (11.04.291) installed. Unfortunately, the seach tab displays garbage as shown in the following screenshot. This occurs in both Chrome and IE. Is there a fix available for this condition? Thanks in advance.

Broken SEARCH.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you enable JS in your browser? Did you select Section 508 in your SSL recipe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying Jeff. Yes, javascript is enabled AND Section 508 is specified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s the Section 508 part that’s to blame I suspect…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Jeff, do you have any further recommendations or is there somewhere you can direct me for a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don’t need to make Section 508 compliant help, then just turn it off in the SSL recipe & regenerate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I had this problem last week, the solution was to go to the WebHelp Settings (the dialog box that pops up before generating the WebHelp) > Navigation and check DHTML > Pure HTML as your Preferred Format, instead of Pure HTML. Perhaps this will solve your issue too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp