• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

edit a .swf file to place animation part in PPT.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 7 64bit installed with adobe CS6 full suite. i am trying to learn more about flash and adobe products in general. however i have a project i need to complete with power point slides were i want to take this packetsniffer.swf file and it to my MS power point slide. i need to open the .swf file and edit a couple slides out of it. I only need the one animation in it. how do i do this with adobe flash or some other application. then i will need help putting it in the power point slide show as a slide animation. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the FLA that created the SWF?  The only way to do it with official Adobe tools is to edit the source FLA and publish a new SWF.

Otherwise you're looking for a SWF decompiler, and they vary a lot as to how well they work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the response not sure what the FLA is?  I only have a .swf file called packet sniffer.swf.  what .swf decompiler would i need to use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An FLA is the source file you use to make a SWF.  The original creator of the SWF file would have it.

There are many SWF decompilers out there, some paid, some free.  You'll just have to Google it and experiment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines