Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issue on video import

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use Presenter 10 with Powerpoint 2007, Windows 7 Pro pack service 1, AME CS6 and Quicktime 7.

When I import a video file, Media Encoder is launching but nothing happens and I have an error message "The file encoding failed".

I tried with several video format (MP4, AVI, FLV ...) and with different files, even a new created file.

However, the swf's import works.

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've got the same Problem.

Additional info:

Presentations with Presenter 9.0 works fine.

After installing the version 10 the same presentations generates this error.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Please let me know the language of Presenter and AME installed on your system? Did you tried  manually converting the files to Mp4 (H.264 format) using AME and then inserting in Prenster 10?

From Prenster 10 onwards with the indroduction of HTML5 all the videos are first conveted to MP4 while importing which was not the case in Presenter 9.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also got the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread is from 2015, impossible to have the same problem.

Please start a new thread. Explain your problem in detail and do not forget to mention the exact version number you are using. You find that number under 'About Captivate' which is in the Help menu for Windows, or in the Captivate menu for Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources