• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is anyone using Adobe Presenter 10 with PowerPoint 2013?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was online with the chat support who was trying to help me solve my Adobe Presenter 10 addin in problem with Powerpoint 2013.  He had me remove the software.  When I went to reinstall, the browser logged me off the chat.   When I went back in, they were gone for the day.   Now I have no presentation which was due to be uploaded last Saturday!   Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is your OS Win 7/Win8  ?

What is the version of your PowerPoint ?  Is it 2013 32bit or 2013 64 bit ?

Did you try installing the presenter again ? What error message are you getting ?

Thanks

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alpi,

After uninstalling Office 365 (powerpoint 2013 32bit) and reinstalling it , I was able to get the addin to work.

Before this I reinstalled Adobe Presenter 10 , 3 times without success.

I am using OS WIN 7

So this solved my addin issue.   It did not solve my issue with my presentation missing the audio files.    When I publish the presentation in HTML it opens in Firefox perfectly.    But when I go to send the packaged  OR zip files they are missing the audio files.   No where to be found  but it has sound in Firefox HTML.    In the end I copied the audio files from a folder I found , into the folder to share.  Then zip the file using Windows. 

I won't know if it worked because the network administrator is not back til tomorrow.

Thanks for trying to assist me with this.   It has been a long day trying to resolve this issue.   I almost wish I had just redone the lecture in powerpoint and skipped the Adobe Presenter 10.   It may have taken me 2 or 3 hours.  But this is better than the 10 hours it took to deal with this issue.

Have a good night

Marybeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marybeth,

What are you trying to share . Is it the published output or the presentation (pptx) itself ?

In case you are sharing the pptx, please use the package option under Presenter ribbon

If you want to share the published output, please zip the published output folder. It should play fine on all browsers.

If you are still facing problem, could you please share the zip/package with me at alpagarw@adobe.com ?

Thanks

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2015 May 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Alpi,

I just came across this post and am having several of the same issues.  The add in is showing on the menu bar, but it is not working properly.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled it 3 times, am using Windows 7 and Powerpoint 2013.  My issue is that when I try to import audio, Presenter freezes up and I have to use the Task Manager to exist out of Powerpoint and start all over.  Also when there is audio on a slide (someone from the Adobe support team was able to import 1 audio file for me somehow), the box that pops open to sync the audio and the animation is missing buttons - either the play button doesn't show up, the box is cut off at the bottom and I can't see the scroll bar to fast forward the audio and/or the next slide arrows are missing.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Barbie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources