• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE Update Error

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2015 Mar 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open ADE, a message appears telling me that there is an update available. However, when I click the on the "Update" option, it says that the update is unable to download. The subsequent message reads: "Ensure you are connected to the internet and try again. If you are connected to a corporate network, ensure proxy settings are enabled and try again." I am in fact connected to the internet and I made sure that my proxy settings indicated @no proxy but the message continues to pop up.  I am using a PC with Windows 7. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2015 May 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem, except my computer is an MS Surface Pro 3 running Windows 8.1.  I am not on a corporate network, but rather using my home network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can explicitly download the latest version of ADE from:

http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2016 Jan 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While this is the work-around I, and probably everybody else, has been using for months, it is not a solution. As you guess, I have the exact same problem - with every single update for ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines