• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

authorization does'nt work

New Here ,
May 03, 2015 May 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I downloaded some ebooks and got some ACSM-files. The old Version of Digital Editions 2.0 could'nt open them, so I downloaded the new version 4.0. But then I got the message "Error! Check activation". I deletet the authorization, but when I've start again I could'nt complete the authorization. I get a connection error. It says that there is no connection to the activation-server and that I have to check my internet connection. But there is nothing wrong.

I have already tried to disable the firewall or add the programm to the firewall programm. I checked my Adobe ID and password and I've run the programm as administrator. I have also uninstalled the programm and tried the old version 2.0 again. Nothing is working. PLEAS HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same problem I don't know what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please restart your machine and try again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, nice try. It feels like I restarted my computer nearly a hundred times. Something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines