Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix browsers the shows "not responding" message due to flash player

May 09, 2015 May 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I provided screenshots of my netbook specs and errors I encounter these past few days. Please help me solve it.

It started when I updated my firefox and adobe flash player to latest version. I can play videos on IE before but after I updated my adobe flash, it stop responding. I decided to uninstall flash and then download lower version and installed it. Now the shockwave plugin was added on firefox but not in IE. But still it does not respond on firefox even if it shows that the plugin was active.fp version.pngpc specs.pngnot responding.png

ie not responding.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

This likely has more to do with how the application you are running in Flash Player was authored than a problem with Flash Player itself.

In fact- that is a JavaScript error in your screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This likely has more to do with how the application you are running in Flash Player was authored than a problem with Flash Player itself.

In fact- that is a JavaScript error in your screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines