• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 10 - Quiz Window Too Small

New Here ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trialing Adobe Presenter 10 and am considering purchasing it for building quizzes for webinars in Adobe Connect. The new quiz window is extremely small and difficult to read.  I don't see a way to enlarge it.  Does anyone have a suggestion?  This is likely a deal breaker for me.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What computer are you using it on? What is your screen resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an HP EliteBook.  The screen size is 13-1/2" by 7-3/4."  The screen resolution is set at 1920 x 1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screen shot may help. For comparison, here is Presenter on my monitor that is at 1920 X 1080

Presenter Quiz Manager - 1920 X 1080.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great idea.  Here is my screenshot.  Although the window itself doesn't look significantly different in the two views, your overall view is smaller and, hence, the window is proportionate to the rest of the screen shot.  I think there is a bigger discrepancy between the size of the font in the quiz window and the rest of menu in my view.

Adobe Presenter Quiz Maker-2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, it all looks normal to me. Your PPT 2013 (I'm still using PPT 2010) menu text is larger, but the Presenter text looks like it is the same as on mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking the time to review this and respond.  I guess my eyes aren't as good as yours, because I really have a hard time working for any period of time with it.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be a setting you can modify in the Windows' settings. Try this and see if it helps http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/make-the-text-on-your-screen-larger-or-smaller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion.  I gave it a try.   Everything got really big . . . except the Presenter quiz-maker window.  I guess the solution is to use a magnifying glass!

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh no! Well I guess I'm out of ideas. You could try reaching out to Adobe and seeing if they have any thoughts Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for your time and effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources