• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem changing slide title for Quiz

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2007 Dec 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find where you change a slide title. After adding a quiz, Breeze is taking the title from my question text, not my page title above the question. Frustrating that when you edit the Slide Properties, theres a greyed out box showing the slide title but you can't edit it.

I can edit the viewer.xml, but this would be a bit of a kluge as you would have to do so after each re-compile.

Thanks
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is in the Slide Properties Menu. Select the slide and then click Edit and you will have an option to insert a new slide title.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, but when I select the Breeze > Slide Proporties > [the slide] > then Edit I do not have an option to insert a new slide title. What version are you using? I have Breeze Presenter 5.1.x.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess I was thinking of the navigation name. Since the Question is inserted in the Title section of the slide, I don't think you can change the Title without changing the question. If you edit the navigation name then the end users will see that instead of the Slide title.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2007 Dec 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

It just dawned on me how this can be done. The slide title comes from the first text on the slide, so you can put a new header on the slide to name it what you want and if you don't want users to see it on the slide, make the text white (or the color of your background) so that it is not visible on the slide, but will show what you want in the side bar of the presentation.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2007 Dec 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for taking the time to post this! Actually, your comment about changing the navigation name was the answer. For the quiz questions, I'm adding a title to the slide (calling it "knowledge check"). So I'm adding it to the top of the slide, above the question text. Maybe there's some attribute that breeze looks for when deciding the slide title?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources