Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maximum Number of Authorizations

Mar 12, 2011 Mar 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again my Digital Editions account has reached maximum number of authorizations. Every time my e-reader has a problem and I need to reset it, Digital Editions needs to re-authorize. Who and how do I contact to have this reset?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 17, 2011 Mar 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can get your authorization reset for Digital Editions and your Reader  by opening Web case with Adobe as they do not support Adobe Digital Editions on Phone line.

In order to create Web case you need to do following.

1) Go to : http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions

2) Click on "Submit a web case"

I hop this will help you..

Now if you are facing problem like whenever you open Digital Editions or Connect Reader it is asking to authorize then do folowing

Solution ) Create a new user account with administrative privilages and then launch Digital Editions with the same.

I hope this will help you

Regards

Rizwan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried the URL you suggested in the above reply but it keeps taking me back to the present forum and I cannot get any "real" help.

Is there any phone nmber that I can use?

Thank you.

Claude

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This error occurs when you have exhausted the limit for machine/devices authorized with same Adobe id.

Follow below url: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=digital-editions&topic=signing-in-to-my-account

Select Digital Editions for step 1 and Adobe ID and signing in for step 2.

Click Still need help? Contact us.

When the option appears, click Chat now.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines