• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've had ADE for a long time. recently upgraded to 4.0 and realized I wasn't "authourized".

New Here ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going through the computer authorization process and am getting this error: "Activation Server Error. code: E_AUTH_NOT_READY. It says to click try again, which I do, but then the same thing happens over and over. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Problem!  It went past that stage.  Now I get "The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again."   I'm trying to open an epub I could open just fine before I updated and now my computer isn't authorized so I can't open anything that's drm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope this just happens when I try to open a book.  Otherwise I still get the first message when I try to authorize my computer.  This is the only computer I have and the only account I have with adobe, I haven't a clue what it wants from me.  HELP. I have books that will expire in a week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This error message comes when current ADE authorization is different with the authorization that was used at the time of book download.

Thus, you need to enter correct credentials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines