• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit Plugin 17.0.0.188 download issue for SCUP

New Here ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting download failed when trying to download Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit Plugin 17.0.0.188 and Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit ActiveX 17.0.0.188 to my SCUP server.

PublishItem: Successfully retrieved content for software update 'Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit ActiveX 17.0.0.188 (UpdateId:'dc3d262e-f15f-40b2-8436-ff43fb0cb0dd' Vendor:'Adobe Systems, Inc.' Product:'Adobe Flash Player')' to local file: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\\gsd3kesd.fki\install_flash_player_17_active_x.msiUpdates Publisher5/12/2015 12:49:48 PM12 (0x000C)
PublishItem: --- Digest verification failed on content for software update 'Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit ActiveX 17.0.0.188 (UpdateId:'dc3d262e-f15f-40b2-8436-ff43fb0cb0dd' Vendor:'Adobe Systems, Inc.' Product:'Adobe Flash Player')'.Updates Publisher5/12/2015 12:49:48 PM12 (0x000C)
PublishItem: --- Publish of software update 'Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit ActiveX 17.0.0.188 (UpdateId:'dc3d262e-f15f-40b2-8436-ff43fb0cb0dd' Vendor:'Adobe Systems, Inc.' Product:'Adobe Flash Player')' has FAILED.Updates Publisher5/12/2015 12:49:48 PM12 (0x000C)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

I just tried going back and loading with IE as I had done originally.

Except this time IT WORKED!!!

You guys must have changed something.

Thank you for all your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MNovitsch,

Please don't post the same issue multiple times. It's unnecessary and creates confusion when the same topic/thread is forked.  I've deleted your other, duplicate post.

I'm looking into this issue and will post back shortly.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry didn't realize I had created multiple posts. Thank you for looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MNovitsch,

I downloaded the SCUP catalog and the MSI installer and verified the digest value of the MSI installerer matches what's in the SCUP catalog (the output you posted indicates the digest verification failed).  It's possible when you downloaded the MSI installer that the previous version downloaded.  Sometimes it can take a bit of time for the new version to propagate throughout the system and I have seen other posts on the forum that some users were still getting the previous MSI version as recent as 30-40 minutes ago.  Please double-check that the MSI file downloaded is indeed the latest version (17.0.0.188), if not, please download the installers again.  If you continue to get the previous version, instead of the new, you may need to clear your browser/server cache to download the latest version.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the same issue but for latest Flash Player Plugin update... and tried multiple times for 3 hours now...

How do I check the .msi file if it dissapears instantly from Temp folder? ON the other hand when I downloaded the file directly from https://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_17_plugin... (as per Download URL in updates info) it is the previous update version (17.0.0.169)

What do you mean by server cache exactly?

EDIT:

I just deleted and re-added the update by importing proper software updates catalog but the issue persists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine was able to download this morning without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if all Adobe file servers are updated with same Flash Player update version...

In one environment I can easily download the update manually, on another one (different network, domain, country whatever you can think of) I can only download older version. Checked web browser is trying to connect different servers in both cases when downloading file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Thank you all for reporting that the new files still aren't updated in certain locales.  I am looking into this and will post back shortly.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We believe this issue is now resolved.  Please try again.  If you're still getting the previous version please provide the following:

• You're locale
  • If you access a localized distribution page, the link to the localized distribution page.
    • If the distribution page you use is distribution4.html, please private message me the entire URL instead of posting it here.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¡Hola! Thanks, works fine now. I was able to import the current Acrobat-, Reader- and Flash Player Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Thank you for confirming you're now getting the latest version. Much appreciated.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portland, OR on Level 3/TW Telecom network.  Still not downloading the correct MSI versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still NOT working 17.0.0.188 on Windows 7 IE. Keeps downloading 169.

Did work for Firefox.

Located near Worcester Mass - if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi richards99422353,

Are you clearing browser cache on IE?  If so, in Internet Options > Browsing History > Delete Browsing History is the 'Preserve Favorites website data' check-box selected or not?

Capture.JPG

By default this check-box is selected.  When selected, IE may be preserving data from previous downloads and not actually downloading the new files especially since the URL is the same.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did clear the browser cache (IE) and even restarted Windows.

Still has 169.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi richards99422353,

Is the 'Preserver Favorites Website Data' check-box selected?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preserve Favorites website data - NOT CHECKED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi richards99422353

Yes, the new files were pushed to all download URLs.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its still NOT working for me.

I just get 169 for IE.

Any ideas - what to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You stated earlier you were getting 188 using Firefox.  Are you using Firefox to download from this URL or IE?  If IE, please try with Firefox.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried using Firefox to download the IE ActiveX and still no luck.

I still have:

ActiveX version 17.0.0.169

NPAPI version  17.0.0.188

The link I used is:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_ax.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I using the right link?

The link path includes "latest". Is "latest" set to the wrong rev?

Is there a specific 17.0.0.188 link to download from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried going back and loading with IE as I had done originally.

Except this time IT WORKED!!!

You guys must have changed something.

Thank you for all your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great.  Glad to hear it's downloading for you now.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines