• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC not expanding in Mozilla

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2007 Dec 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgraded to RoboHelp7. After a new complile, I test the help on Mozilla and find that my TOC does not expand and display the title of my initial start up topic (in the left hand listing of the page) Further, I cannot manually expand any of the + in the TOC. I have to start at the very first book and expand that chapter before I can interact with any other + chapter titles. This did not happen in previous versions of RoboHelp. (This works fine on IE7)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a post on this just the other day with a solution.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it was Firefox, but maybe the same solution?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, thank you for the reply, I have visited your site many times and found multiple nuggets of information that have been invaluable. Do you know if the post was in the General pod?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://tinyurl.com/39h8sk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter
Thank you. I went to your site and found the exact problem I am experiencing. I am knee deep in deploying the solution and will repost to advise of my success. Thank you very much
Cindy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2007 Dec 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Peter
The solution posted on your website worked like the wind. Thank you so much.
cindy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp