Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Maximize button

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2007 Dec 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you tell me how to disable the maximize button from the RoboHelp HTML output, so that run-time window size cannot be changed.

Thank you,
Anu.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move off the Windows OS platform This is standard Windows functionality and nothing to do with RH. You could define your output window so that it is at a size that appears maximised?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anu,

If you are calling your help from an application that can run JavaScript or from a website, I think you can do this with JavaScript. Do a search on the Web for "JavaScript disable maximize." It looks like the key is to have the attribute "resizable=no", so you could add that to your search, too. The JavaScript would have to be put in the link that calls the help from the application or site, not in RoboHelp or any of the topics.

Hope this helps,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Let me add that the page would have to call your help using JavaScript, which is a window.open action (sorry if I'm butchering the JavaScript jargon here).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp