• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aktivierungs-Fehler - Code E_ADEPT_INTERNAL & E_ACT_NOT_READY

New Here ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem like others discussed before, using MacBookPro  (Middle 2014) OS X 10.10.3 AND

Lizenzserver-Kommunikationsfehler:  E_ACT_NOT_READY

Deauthorizing does not work either. So there is no way to get further to authorize ADE again.

I changed to a new MacBookPro, had bevore ADE working on MacBooPro( Middle 2010) under Yosemite. I transfered all datas to the new MacBookPro of course. When I opened on the new book first ADE, it asks for my AppleID, then it showed all my e-Books (gray shaded), but with authorize error, when I tryed to open the books. Therfore I downloaded the newest ? ADE 4.0.3. It came with the same error. An Deinstaller for the ADE or ADE 4.0.3  was not founded. So I put both ADE in the trash. Restartet my MacBookPro. Downloaded the ADE 4.0.3 again an had the same error. I'm using 3 more Adobe products and shut them down, while trying the procedre again and again...

I followed more then 5 times the description for troubleshooting, nothing worked : When you download an e-book, using Adobe Digital Editions 1.7 to 1.7.2, you receive the error "E_ADEPT_INTERNAL."

I tryed: Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later

I tryed method 1 and 2. But no method brought me over 1 or 2 steps, nothing did work. I got totally stuck and there seams to be no way to get ever again to my e-books. I bought a new one, just to see if it'll work. But no way.

Please help and thank's if you can. Would be great... Is ther any troubleshooting hirarchie for ADE 4.0.3., I did not found?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For this problem, you need to deauthorize and authorize ADE again.

Mac:

1. Go-> Go to folder.

Go to folder dialog will appear.

2. Type   ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions

drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

ADE will be deauthorized now.

Now Authorize ADE again [Help -> Authorize Computer].

Hope this works !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines