• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OK , I have my instructional coaches creating power point presentation add audio to each slide with the presenter 10 add ins. I need these presentation converted into MP4 like you can do with adobe presenter video creator.

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love the Adobe products first. OK , I have my instructional coaches creating power point presentation add audio to each slide with the presenter 10 add ins. I need these presentation converted into MP4 like you can do with adobe presenter video creator.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter doesn't output to MP4, or any video format for that matter.

You can use the APVC exclusively or you can look at importing the PPT content and audio to Captivate, maybe not the easiest workflow, and then using Captivate to output to MP4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so I understand. If I import a PowerPoint presentation that has Adobe Presenter audio files for each slide does the import into Captivate create a correct and seemless MP4 file for upload to YouTube? That is does the MP4 have the correct audio for each slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you import the PPT deck into Captivate it will not bring the audio from Presenter. But you can import it into Captivate after the slide deck has been imported. The audio files aren't necessarily named in a logical fashion in the source files for the presentation, so I would recommend that you publish the presentation locally and then find the 'data' folder in the published output and the audio files will be named in a way that you can infer the slide they are associated with. Not the simplest proceedure but it should be pretty painless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that input. I may give that a try. I am still investigating.

I have also seen suggestions that use Camtasia. The Adobe Presenter narrated presentation is screen captured in Camstasia as a MP4 file and then uploaded to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which is what APVC does. But whatever is the path of least resistance is probably the right answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry what does "APVC" stand for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, Adobe Presenter Video Creator - APVC. My fingers get tired just typing the full product name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources