• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swf files not publishing to html5 in Presenter 10

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am adding swf files to a powerpoint using Adobe presenter, but when I publish to HTML5, none of the swf files get packaged and do not appear in the final product. Anyone know why this is?

I also have two slides that refuse to change the slide duration to more then 1 second, even though there is audio for more then that. I can't seem to find a way to change this either.

Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure about the audio issue, I'd try reimporting the audio and see if that fixes it.

SWF content not publishing with HTML5 is expected. They are two technologies that aren't compatible.

Here are the known behaviors for publishing with HTML5:

https://helpx.adobe.com/presenter/using/publishing-viewing-presentations.html#known-behavior

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Can I convert the files to something else?

Any ideas on what is compatible?

I did try reimporting the audio with no luck. Maybe its related to the SWF files on the same page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the audio issues are on the same slides, then I would say it is safe to say they are related.

Converting the SWF's depends on what level of interactivity you are looking for. If they are non-interactive, you could just convert them to FLV or MP4 videos and they should work. If they need to be interactive, then I'm not sure what your options would be. There may be some other users who have made this conversion, but I'd have to dig to see if I can find an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are interactive. I am trying to build a training for an iPad. Clearly there are interactive graphics for iPads out there... I just can't figure out what file type they are.

Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are likely HTML.

You may want to look into Captivate and it's ability to publish as HTML5. It is more capable, but SWF content will likely have the same issue no matter what tool is used. Ultimately SWF content is Flash content and that is no longer supported on mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources