• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hi sir, i am unable to install flash player on my system, i am using windows xp SP@ please help me

New Here ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am unable to install flash player on my system, i am using windows xp please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

@hardeepr81583322 and @jg8times

We are aware of an issue with the online installer not working correctly on some Windows XP systems and are working to resolve the issue.  In the mean time, please use the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Running XP Professional SP2 and Firefox Ver 38.0.1. Had to reformat my HD and will be running software on this computer that will not run on Windows 7 or 8.  I download file "flashplayer 17_ ha_install.exe" and when trying to install I immediately get "connection error" and it halts. Is there another version to download and then upgrade? Thanks - JG8times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@hardeepr81583322 and @jg8times

We are aware of an issue with the online installer not working correctly on some Windows XP systems and are working to resolve the issue.  In the mean time, please use the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked! Thanks Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines