• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

um...hello, i have an ebook that i purchased from google playbooks and i'm trying to install it on my pc with adobe digital solutions. how do i do it?

New Here ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I bought an ebook from google playbooks and im trying to install it on my pc using adobe digital solutions. please how do I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Please download the latest ADE 4.0.3.114137

http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html

2 The first time you open a protected book, ADE will ask you to authorize your computer [Help -> Authorize Computer] . The best way to do this is to supply an Adobe ID or Vendor ID, associating the book with your ID. If you later open the book on another computer, you can simply supply the same ID to open the book.

If you don’t have an Adobe ID, click the Create an Adobe ID link. After creating the ID on the Adobe website, you can close that browser window, return to ADE, and enter the newly-created Adobe ID.

3. Drag and Drop ACSM FILE to ADE.

Thanks !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines