• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving ColdFusion DB Connection Data?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2007 Dec 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, am currently using CF 6.1 MX and came across a problem. CF was installed before I started working here on a machine that is now failing. I've built a new server and installed CF successfully. However, on the old server when I log into the administrator settings, the left NAV pane is blank - no links at all which is preventing me from seeing the DATA sources.

Unfortunately no one here remembers or knows anything about the Data Sources because they were done by a third party years ago. My question is how do I recover or even directly import that data into my new server? I moved the *query.xml file to the new server and restarted the CF server but I don't think it worked.

Any help is MUCH appreciated - thanks in advance! ~Rich
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 08, 2007 Dec 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a similar problem on a CF6.x server when using https to view the CFIDE/administrator pages, using http did not have the same problem.

You might also try browsing directly to the data sources page at (I think)
(server)/cfide/administrator/datasources/index.cfm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2007 Dec 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Since you have the CF Admin password, the following code should display the datasources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation