• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep receiving error messages when downloading from overdrive using digtal editions no issues with 3M

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Kobo e-reader and use the Calgary Public Library system (overdrive and 3M). When I download book from library to the e-reader I recieve various errors. I have downloaded Adobe 3.0, un-authorized, re-authorized  etc. I recieive no errors using 3M but all these issues using Adobe Digital. It appears only happens using the library site. Very frustrating

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  We have a new laptop and never had an issue before.  Adobe help is NO HELP!!! They say go to the forum-where no one has an answer.  VERY Frustatrated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's because it won't let you do both? I'm almost in tears this very minute after hours of fussing with this. I have found some titles in 3M, some in OverDrive. I think if you've authorized your computer with either or, it will only allow you to read titles from the one you've authorized ADE with. I could be wrong, it's just my guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind. The software is just an a-hole as it pleases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind again. I was right. . . . Maybe if you had 2 computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌OK, last post sorry don't mean to hog the thread. I did a little experiment where I just had 3M on one computer. 3M will hog ADE and ADE will not accept downloads from OverDrive. I was able to switch my Nook between my desktop and PC with ease. so if you have a PC and laptop or a nice friend willing to share his computer with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines