• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I chose a template for the free partner site but want to change it for another one

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I chose a template for the free partner site but want to change it for another one. Is there anyway this is possible and to start again? Been looking for hours to fix this and kinda got frustrated and deleted most of the code.....

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Oh, its that, no. You wold have to create a free trial site and port files over to replace them on that free trial site.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete that site and make  anew one to start again. It is not a system though you can just flip and switch between templates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to delete it in site management but when I do that it says free partner site cannot be deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, its that, no. You wold have to create a free trial site and port files over to replace them on that free trial site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks. I didn't think it would be too easy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem.

I wanted to test the free site with a dummy site first but I since I can't delete the dummy site now to start afresh, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Who can I contact to get my 'partner' site deleted?

I want to use that url on BC not on the partner portal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines