• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Installation failed! Help Please!

New Here ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried installing the latest version of Adobe Flash player for Mac OS X, it gets to about 75% then I get a failed message which has a link for troubleshooting.  I did everything on the troubleshooter, and I also quit all browsers plus enabled Safari. the only thing I can think of is I am installing Office for Mac.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance, Brycem60

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BryceM60,

Are you using the online installer (gray background) or the offline installer (red background)?  What OS X version is this on?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OSX, red box. I also tried to download it after all devices were quit. It's an easy app, it's so weird.

Thanks, Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BryceM60,

Please provide the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log located in ~/Users/Library/Logs and the install.log file located in /var/log.  The install.log file is a system file and contains all sorts of unrelated install logging and we only need the Flash Player related logs. Please see the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? for instructions on obtaining just the relevant logs.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines