• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When trying installing an update, being asked password which does not accept my Adobe account password. Reason? Or any way to re set the password asked upon updating flash player update?

New Here ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When reminded and try installing an Adobe Flashplayer update, always asked password to allow Flashplayer modify/access but it oes not accept my Adobe account password. Reason? Or any way to re set the password asked upon updating flash player update? Alternatively I tried un-installing Flashplayer so that I could install it again using my Adobe ID and password, but then once again being asked a password which I have no idea which password and got stuccoed. Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi 亙岩4994122,

Flash Player installs to system-protected locations as such the OS (Apple) is prompting for the password, not Flash Player.  Please see the FAQ What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for more information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines