• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i resset my Adobe ID Authorizations?

New Here ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't authorize my new device, whem I try it, I give an informatiom that too many devices are athorized in my Adobe ID, but I have unauthorized alll of them and the refuse to authorize persists. I read in a Adobe Editions forum that I may have my Adobe ID resseted to solve this problema, but I can't find a place in Adobe Web Site to do this. Can anyelse help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error occurs when you have exhausted the limit for machine/devices authorized with same Adobe id.

Follow below url: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=digital-editions&topic=signing-in-to-my-account

Select Digital Editions for step 1 and Adobe ID and signing in for step 2.

Click Still need help? Contact us.

When the option appears, click Chat now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. So I contacted the Chat-Support.

They were not able to help me. I have been told, that there is no support for Digital Editions.

I´ve to go to the forum and look for usefull informations and help. That´s what i have done before, I contacted the chat support

What I need to know is, which devices are connected to my Adobe ID and how i can disable the unused mobile devices from my Adobe ID, to connet an new one (e-book).

So mayby someone can help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did this and they told me I had to come back to here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines