• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 10 audio on slide is truncated when published, but present in audio edit

New Here ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made many audio edits to most slides in Adobe Presenter 10.  When published for SCORM, some slides have truncated audio, yet the full audio is present in audio edit.  How do I get the full audio to publish?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Greetings..!

Do you get this issue while playing the content from LMS or locally as well? Can you check if you get the same issues with previewing the presentation in both Presenter and powerpoint?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The truncated audio is present in both the preview and the published state of the slide.  Yet, when I listen to the audio in edit mode, all audio is present.  I determined that the slide itself must be corrupted, and since I had the full audio, I added a new slide, copied over all the content, deleted the corrupted slide, and the issue was resolved (I did not do a copy slide).  I had to do this with several slides in my presentation.   The issue manifested after I had performed a significant amount of edits, removing um’s and ah’s from a 54 minute mp3 across the 32 slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources