• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with updating Adobe Flash? 2015

May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to update Adobe Flash. I am using Safari on a Mac oSX

I click the download and it seems to freeze in a grey screen each time.

Frustrated. Any suggestions? I have followed all of the troubleshooting ideas suggested by Adobe.

My computer will not work without it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi meganr1062265,

Based on your description, this is the online installer that is hanging. I'd like to get a couple of log files from you to troubleshoot further.  Please provide the two log files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log, saved at ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADLogs.  Instructions for obtaining the files is available at the bottom of the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? FAQ.

Please upload the files using the instructions here How to share a document and post back here the URL to the log files.

Also, please post a screenshot (see How to share a document) of the hanging installer dialog window.  This will also help determine at which point the hang is occurring.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines