Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Updates for SCUP May 2015

May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As every month I try to import the current Updates for Flash Player and Adobe Reader in SCUP, but the latest updates that show up are Flash Player 17.0.0.169 and Reader 11.0.10. Any info about when the new updates are available via SCUP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also still waiting for the latest Flash updates to show up in SCUP. I received the latest for Reader yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one vote on that, too... Still only 17.0.0.169 (from Germany if this is relevant). Its a mess every month again

Why is Microsoft able to provide the most current version (for Windows 8.1) with Windows Update IN TIME and the vendor itself is not ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Flash catalog just updated. I am in Canada.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are looking into this. There are a few other threads on this same issue. Please see:

17.0.0.188 msi has the old version posted

Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit Plugin 17.0.0.188 download issue for SCUP

I'll be posting updates on the other threads.  Please follow one of those two threads.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I started a new attempt to sync the Adobe Reader and Flash Player Updates. Now I was able to import and publish the current releases

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Thank you for confirming you're now getting the latest version. Much appreciated.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to download the 17.0.0.188 from SCUP now. 

See you next month...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FWIW, we've got a support case open with Akamai and our webops team is investigating.  We feel your pain and are pushing the infrastructure folks to get it resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines