3 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2015 5:23 AM by Allison@HavasLynx

Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html:

horsyt Level 1

hi guys,

i've created an animation with edge and now i want to implement it in my website.

When i publish it from Adobe Edge and try to open the "your-animation-name.html", everyting works perfectly.

I started copying those lines from "my-animation.html" and inserted them into my index.php of my website. SEE THE COPIED LINES BELOW

After i copied all that stuff, i tried to open it in my Chrome (latest Version), when suddenly some javascript errors showed. SCREENSHOT

ERRORS:

Those two errors are showing. You can see it on the screenshot.

1. Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type text/html: "http://localhost/xxxx/public/xxx-animation_edge.js". xxx-animation_edgePreload.js:2
      2. ...
      3. Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html: "http://localhost/xxx/public/edge_includes/edge.3.0.0.min.js". xxx-animation_edgePreload.js:2
      4. ...

ERRORS.PNG

I COPIED THOSE LINES:

its all in the <head>

<!--Adobe Edge Runtime-->

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="/public/img/animations/my-animation_edgePreload.js"></script>

<style>

.edgeLoad-EDGE-4398069 { visibility:hidden; }

</style>

<!--Adobe Edge Runtime End-->

this is in the <body>

<div>

<div class='container'>

<div id="Stage" class="EDGE-4398069"></div>

</div>

</div>

after the </body>

<script type="text/javascript" src='/flaty/public/assets/lib/jquery-2.1.1.min.js'></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src='/flaty/public/assets/lib/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js'></script>

HERE IS MY JSFIDDLE:

klick here