Exit

Cloud Creative installation error with code 72

Explorer ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

And I'm sorry to ask these questions. Well let start it :

1 : I try to install Adobe Cloud Creative desktop app fro mac and each it try to download its file after few sec i get error 72 and i search everywhere to find what is wrong but i couldn't find any answer.

- Cleaning my mac and try again but no luck

- Reinstalling my mac again no luck

2 : I find my 2014 CC suite disc and try to install that one and after finishing install when i start to update it start to update application manager but at the very end it ask my mac credential to install the update

but i getting the error A12E6 on my fresh mac.

- Try to download application manager update from adobe.com and install it but it said application manager maybe damaged.

Im really confuse right now and really don't know what to do.

if anybody knows please help me.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

If yes , try with below steps once :

Click on the below link and open Photoshop Elements download page .

Simply keep the page open .

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/photoshop-elements-10-11-downloads.html

Then click on below link and download Adobe Creative Cloud direct installer file .:

http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCC/1/osx10/ACCCx3_0_0_74.dmg

Then try to install Adobe Creative Cloud application and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

I already look at those links and they are not helping. most of them redirect to help section of adobe.com which i saw already and my error number or solution for my problem not there.

So if you could help me with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a windows or Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on MAC.

i have 2 problems as i said in my first post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the second error, you may refer to the thread: Updating the Creative Cloud Desktop, gives error A12E6. Resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for my second question i didn't install adobe creative cloud desktop . I install 2014 version cc suite with normal adobe update manager. but i give it a try for link  that you sent me. what about 1's question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to install the Adobe CC from the link: Creative Cloud for desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i try the link you provide me i still get error 72 on my mac, even if i installing cc desktop app with my root account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try using over a different network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already done that but still no luck , I try on my friends laptop in his home network but no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If yes , try with below steps once :

Click on the below link and open Photoshop Elements download page .

Simply keep the page open .

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/photoshop-elements-10-11-downloads.html

Then click on below link and download Adobe Creative Cloud direct installer file .:

http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCC/1/osx10/ACCCx3_0_0_74.dmg

Then try to install Adobe Creative Cloud application and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Burcgovn i get exactly the same error you showed . i try you solution and report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Burcgovn tnx man your a life saver, with offline installer of desktop app i install the cc desktop.

you helping me with my first question.i will give your help correct answer.

I need you helpin me on my second question. i have cc 2014 version on a dvd and when i install app ex. photoshop cc 2014 on my other system that don't have internet when i want to install offline updater i get this error.

I already download and install adobe application manager v9 from adobe.com but still same error.

Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 23.58.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow below steps :

1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

2)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-pr oblems/_j...

Step 3:

Click on the below link and download Adobe Application Manager and install the same :

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/mac/ApplicationManager9.0_all.dmg

Once the installation process is completed, installation box will disappear, then open Application folder and locate Adobe Application manager launch icon , double click on it and update .

Once the update is completed. try to install CC apps like Photoshop and check.

If you face any issue , let me know .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to trash Adobe Application Manager folder from Utilities.

Then run Cleaner tool and remove .

And install and update Adobe Application Manager .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for being so helpful, I did exactly as you told me to do but at the end i got this error :

Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 11.51.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting this error message on different computer other than the one  on which you were getting error 72 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes on both of them i get this error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check with below steps once :

Step 1)

1)Click on Apple menu icon and select System Preferences, and then click Network.
2)Choose the network that is currently connected to internet that can be Ethernet or Airport(Wireless).
3)Then click on Advanced button and click Proxies Tab.
4)Under 'Select a Proxy server to Configure' Uncheck all the proxy check boxes, then uncheck 'Use Passive FTP Mode (PASV)'.
5)Then click on Apply Now button.

Step 2)

Navigate to Apple menu > System Preferences… > Security & Privacy > General tab under the header "Allow applications downloaded from:"

Check the option " Allow from Anywhere "   temporarily , later you can change the setting back.

security_preferences_options.png

Step 3)

1) Right click on the Finder icon on dock and select "Go-To Folder" option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below mentioned command and then hit 'Return' key.

/etc

3) It will open the etc folder, please look for file named "hosts" and copy the same to Desktop screen.it

4)Double click on Hosts file , it will open it with TextEdit,

Let me know whether you can see any Adobe related entries inside Hosts file like 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com.......etc??

If there are any Adobe entries , let me know  .

No Adobe entries ??? Proceed with  next steps :

Step 4 )

Disable Firewall , if it is ON.

Make sure you had connected the computer with only on Network Either Ethernet or Wireless.

If both are selected disable one of them.

Step 5)

Try to update Adobe Application Manager again and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

step 1:

noproxy set, i check even if i set proxy its not working too.

step 2:

its already set to allow from anywhere

step 3 :

default mac os x hosts without anything related to adobe. CLEAN

step4:

Firewall is disabled i never enable it

step 5:

still getting same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you tried Updating from Root user account ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i try with root now and still same error and some respond in terminal as below :

Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 13.25.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you had logged in to Root User account .

Follow below steps once and check :

1) Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

2) Trash Adobe Creative Cloud from Applications well.

3)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-ToFolder " option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater and OOBE.

4)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.

/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater ,Adobe Application Manager and OOBE.

5)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-pr oblems/_j...

6)

Click on the below link and download Adobe Application Manager and install the same :

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/mac/ApplicationManager9.0_all.dmg

Once the installation process is completed, installation box will disappear, then open Application folder and locate Adobe Application manager launch icon , double click on it and update .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't tried with Root User account , follow below steps :

OS X Mavericks: Enable and disable the root user

(Applies for Yosemite as well)

How to log in as root

Use these steps in Snow Leopard and later to log in as the root user.

1. If you are logged in, choose Log Out from the Apple menu.
  2. If you are logging in from a list of usernames with pictures, click Other.
  3. In the Name field, type: root
  4. In the Password field, type the password you defined when setting up the root user account.

Once you had logged in to Root User account , try to update and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines