• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF 10 Hotfix 16 - Browser Caching Problems

May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

On our Windows 2003 (32-bit) test server, I had CF10 with the Mandatory Update installed on it. I patched CF to Hotfix 16, and then suddenly we saw problems where people couldn't log into the site - they kept on getting redirected back to the login page. Tweaking browser settings and clearing browser cache seemed to alleviate the problems but I'm wondering if this is a common problem for this update, or if there was a simple step that I missed. Any help is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The update shouldn't cause issues with the end users browser cache unless it has changed something with the session cookies. I don't remember seeing anything or anyone complaining about these kinds of things when the update was released.

What code causes the user to get redirected the login page? Are you using cflogin for example?

What settings did you tweak to resolve this? A lot of the browser settings you tweak interact with cache settings on  IIS / Apache not Coldfusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation