• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong to and from form "name" showing on clients website

New Here ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Website is set up in Adobe Muse. I've got a form set up with the domain name email associated with the form. I'm hosting the site for a company Cin Cin on Business Catalyst. The email address is set up on Business Catalyst with the persons name (not mine). When they receive form emails they all say they are from Viv Burgess to Viv Burgess (which is me). They should show that they are to the persons own email which is set up with info@cincin.net.nz and the owners name John David and also not coming from me everytime. What have I set up incorrectly? Thanks in advance if you can help?Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 4.16.28 pm.png

The password recovery email address is my own, as I find clients often forget them.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try this,

Under site manager -> system emails-> set default from email address, change your email address

wUA988S.png

If you dont see this option, please try steps below and check again.

In Admin Panel, on your Right Hand side top, Mouse over on your name and Go to "My Details". You will see a check box "Enable online content editing". Check this box, Click save and logout. Login again, and goto site manager, you will see some more options like File manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not only that (since that only does system messages) you need to go to Site Manager - Web forms and sort the auto responder for each web form you use.

If you are using email campaigns you need to go into the mailing lists and set the auto responder there.

If you are using eCommerce and you have set the default system emails as shown above you STILL have to go into the invoice one manually and set that. (Long term bug, 5/6 years not fixed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines